October 06, 2006

Green mohair, socks and de magische bol ruil...

The socks for Hugs and Love group are finished, they will fit a 3/4 year old child.

I'm sorry for the bad pic, but its really rainy here today. Take a look at this basket! It's from France, and its a belated birthday gift from my mother and sister... Eight delicious skeins of really soft green mohair. With a little patternbook. I think this yarn will turn into a Lacey Shrug with ribbed arms, or so.



Here's the right pic for the colour.

And for al the Dutch readers outthere:

Doe je ook mee met de
Magische Bol Ruil ?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the b-present I would like to receive! The coloure is just amazing!

Anonymous said...

oh what a pretty green,I can't wait to see this made!
pippi
http://whitepicketfence.typepad.com/