August 27, 2006

Back home with new yarn and mags











After two weeks France back in Holland. Always good to be home...
And here the shoppingresults:

I found the green/white crochet cotton on a sundaymarket, between chickens and courgettes.
The white alpaca in a little woolshop in Alencon (Normandie). I gave myself 3 skeins of this really soft wool.
And 6 balls of silk from Phildar (sale only 12 euro for the 6).
And you see some mags and 1 finished Zebra Glove. You can find the free pattern on Wolhalla .
I've visit the Lace Museum in Alencon. Very impressive, but not a work for me... Will post the link later.
I can't wait till tuesday, my SnB evening.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, you're back. Nice stashenhancement! See you tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Will you take the new stuff along?

Lie(f)s
curious for the alpaca

Anonymous said...

Mooi spul zeg! En wat leuk om dit als souvenir mee te nemen. Als je de handschoen draagt denk je misschien gelijk weer aan je vakantie. Veel plezier op je SnB avond

SylvChezPlum said...

Hehe, I was just browsing again the "Marie-claire idees" this morning... If you ever want some stuff from france btw..!