October 11, 2009

Julija's Shop Antwerpen

we had a little birthday party overhere this weekend
Little "aap" turned 3.

And another birthday party in Antwerpen from a friend.
So we went shopping first!

I discovered Julija's Shop a while ago on the internet and to see the shop live is really superbe!

They sell wool/bamboe/alpaca/mohair and more from La Droguerie.
Buttons, beads, books, patterns, fabric and all in a great atmosphere and a very nice shop.


I'm happy!

They sell also online (via the blog)

And I grabbed a treasury this morning
tender and white



this nice coloured skein is handspun by me

and handdyed by Jon from Easyknits.co.uk

2 comments:

Julijasshop said...

dankuwel,

veel brei en naai plezier

Saskia said...

ik ben laatst ook op haar shop gewezen... ik ga begin volgend jaar een weekendje Antwerpen 'doen', maar dat duurt me veel te lang... Ik móet eerder! Wat een mooi spul!!