November 07, 2008

november projects

Mindful Knitting project:
Pi shawl simple version (Ravelry link)
yarn: Noro kureyon sock yarn s164

sewingproject:

Pattern: (well written and totally okay for a beginner like me)

Child's Coloring Wallet by

Jennifer Casa

Fabric: old bedsheets and a pillow hoes

Our computer is totally upset (me too),

It's not possible to turn this picture,

so please turn your head for proper watching.

Its possible that I will have no acces to Internet in coming days.

4 comments:

A Day That Is Dessert said...

Beautiful projects!

Tijm said...

Met mooie dingen ben je bezig!
Balen van de computer zeg, hoop dat het snel verholpen is.

La casa nella prateria said...

Beautiful! And I am glad to see that I am not the only one who starts several different project at a time...

astrid said...

lekker winterprojectje (breien) en leuke stofjes voor je naaiproject. Die norowol blijft prachtig wat je er ook van breit.