February 03, 2008

Glorie and Woodland


I've been tagged by Hollands Glorie




4 Jobs I've Held:

Waitress ( pub/discotheek)
Cheese girl (took care of the Gouda cheese on a BD-farm in Germany)
au-pair (in Nederland, 4 children)
Actress (Werkteater, Amsterdam)




2 Movies I like:
Amelie
Etre et avoir




4 Places I've been:


Paris


Reykjavik


Cluj (Roemenie)


Akureyri






4 Places I've Lived:


Deventer


Zutphen


Amersfoort


Kampen




3 TV Shows I Watch:

Boer Zoekt Vrouw


Frasier


Jamie Oliver




4 Radio Shows I Listen To:


-




4 Favorite Foods:


Pasta


Pannenkoeken


Chocoladeijs


Brownies




4 Places I'd Rather Be:
Depends on time:
-bed
-forest
-Iceland
-Paris


People to Tag:
If you like to do this, please use these questions!



Ýesternight, I've casted on the stitches with this beautifull brown yarn, bought at Etsy.

Here's the link to the FREE Woodland Shawl Pattern by the Thrifty Knitter

1 comment:

Saskia said...

Etre et avoir is ook een van mijn favo films! Wist je dat de maker een nieuwe heeft maar dat die om een of andere vage reden niet op het filmfestival te zien was? Ik heb (for obvious reasons) dit jaar maar 1 (ipv 20) film kunnen zien, maar het was wel fijn om de sfeer even te proeven. x