November 08, 2006

Hutspot, sock and newspaper

My latest design: The Hutspot Hat
The model is my son (4 years old), the hat was meant for my daughter (1yo), but its way too big for her...

Hutspot Hat
Needles: 4,5 mm
Yarn: Maya, Debbie Bliss
Pattern: invented myself

And here my toe-up, short row, stripe sock. The yarn is dyed in "my" colours by
her. Knitted on 2 mm. The second sock will be knitted during THE BIG DAY.

Other knitting-related news: I was interviewed by het AD, (newspaper), and will be published next week thursday in the "UIT-bijlage, landelijke editie".

3 comments:

Storm op Zolder said...

gorgeous hat!
This yarn just doesn't want to be for N. does it? Luckily she'll grow into it before you know it.
Sock looks great too!

Lies said...

Nice! I am curious about the sock as well.
Lie(f)s
will watch the newspaper.

Irma said...

Wat een heerlijk garen heb je voor die muts gebruikt!